There is a specific procedure mentioned to everyone living within the premises of that territory hence no one actually go out of those certain liabilities. Spain has its own legal procedures to be carried when it comes to getting married. In case you are planning to permanently shift to Spain or you already live there with Pakistani Nationality, here we got some important piece of information for you in order to help you save from future fatigue. Marriages in Spain are really bureaucratic and have an effect of the region/portion you live in. Primarily, if you are leaving for Spain with Pakistani Nationality, it is important to possess an unmarried certificate in Lahore to avoid any future difficulty because one of the major requirements is for the legal permission of both the willing members to get married. They bound with no religious limits which means you can marry anyone you want within legal circumference. You can enjoy all the major legal rights such as rights of property, pensions, inheritance and adoption. They even allow homosexual marriages with the same rights.
As far as religious marriages are concerned, they are considered to be legal but the location you are a resident of and denomination matters on an important scale as well. It is a compulsion to register the marriage with civil authorities to receive an official marriage certificate. The basic procedure to get married in Spain is quite time consuming and may become more annoying in case you lack a proven and legally recognized single status if you were a resident of some other country majorly such as, if you were leaving in Lahore – Pakistan, it is important to possess Unmarried Certificate in Lahore to avoid prolonging the requirements and time for getting married in Spain. You can consult Pakistanis for assistant in case you are a Pakistani National as they deal globally. Keep a time span of approximately six months on an average from the intended month if you are willing to get married in Spain as the paperwork is really important to avail the legal rights. Other requirements are quickly mentioned below which you may necessarily go through in order to avoid any problem in future:
• Both the parties should be certified in regards to the criteria of Civil Register
• One of the two willing to get married to each other should be a legal resident of Spain for previous two years
• No residence rule applies if one of a Spanish National
• Check the Civil Registry Office in order to know the correct Spanish Marital Rules for that particular region you are living in
• Certificado de Capacidad Matrimonial – a legal permission to get married
• Unmarried Certificate
• Submission of application for civil marriages issued by Civil Registry
• Religious Marital Rules are different (need to be checked for the religion you belong to)
• Requirement of documents and paperwork which needs almost 6 months to be done so start preparing for marriage a year before to gradually finish all the requirements
for further information, you can visit Pakistanis.